Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FBL, Full Bell Lines that can CUT!!!! AWESOME STRIKE!!!

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
MAGNIFICENT!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    Lucy, with that title, I thought you were posting a pic of my '62 65FBL- you know the coinimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez it almost looks like that PASS AND STOW jumps right off at yaimage
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭
    I remember Ben saying they should have purchased the extended warranty on that one!

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know lucy, the bell looks rubbed and cleaned. Has it been whizzed?

Tyler
  • Options
    Awesome toning !!! I give it an MS-70 !
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    Now, wouldn't it be somethin g to find a Frankie struck up like that? Yowzaaa!image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATed image
    The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Cracked, chipped ... and priceless. I have a photo like that, as well, I shot myself. image
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THERE'S a solid strike!

That's pretty funny, Lucy. After looking at a million mushy bells, one loses any notion of what it REALLY looks like!
  • Options
    BladeBlade Posts: 1,744
    Great pic - so good you can even see the dings that screwball put into it a few years ago. Wonder what that weighs?
    Tom

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Type collector since 1981
    Current focus 1855 date type set
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

PCGS would say Non FBL!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    The bells no good Lucy. Its broken.

Much like whats behind me, its got a

crack in it.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    It's great and grand. Come to visit PA and see it in person!!!...Ken
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaRned thing is broke! Send it back!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    The most famous cold pour ever. Just think, another 400 degrees in a pre-heated mold and it might have been 'just another bell'.
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    The real deal does not have Full bell lines according to NGC. There is weakness on the left hand side of the upper set.

• Options
    nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>The real deal does not have Full bell lines according to NGC. There is weakness on the left hand side of the upper set. >>

I almost spewed my Sprite image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file