Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

63 Fleer

Local card shop man has some 1963 Fleer (other years as well) commons in what you'd call 'fresh from the pack' state.
I can likely get them for book or less, should I bite on this deal or pass? Do I grade them, or ??
Daeyel

Cynical Realist

Banned from the Beckett boards!
Do you want to know me?

Comments

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    If there Football, i'd be interested.

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Daeyel;

If they don't appear to be altered or trimmed, I'd bite on them at something close to "book" price... by book do you mean Beckett? Don't pay according to PSA prices (ya know, dealer says "this would grade an 8 so I gotta charge you for that" kinda thing). If they are 63 Fleer baseball, I'd be interested in them as I am embarking on a set in PSA 8.

Good luck and welcome to the board from another fellow newbie!

Keith
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    if they are pack fresh and the centering is good, buy them all , grade them , and smile
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    If they are Baseball and grade at 8's you'll do quite well, 9's will be like winning the lottery. 7's will be tricky to unload unless stars or as a lot. If they hit lower might as well crack them and sell raw.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's