Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

eBay Steal? Jordan Autograph....

Jordan Auto...BIN

The only others I could find got $550, $605.09, and most recently $640
What do you think, I was in the Market for an MJ auto anyways but I may resell it.

Comments

• Options
    looks like a pretty good deal, do you know what the odds are on pulling it?
    I collect high end rookies, rookie auto's, rookie gm used, and auto's of older legends in all sports. My e-bay rating has over 700 feedbacks with 100% being possitive. E-bay name is jsodfather. Please go to my web site and check out my personel collection of high end rookie autos and legend autos. My site is ------ http://www.msnusers.com/JsodfathersPersonelCollection/shoebox.msnw
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    the way I understand it the autos are 1:28 and there are 60 autos. But I am sure the Jordan and Lebron are SPs.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it was a decent buy.
  • Options
    nice card!
  • Options
    Some people said they didn't like the design, but I think it is one of the best looking ones. I wanted one of Jordan in the Bulls Jersey and also one you could see the signature well. I don't like the SP Signature one where it is signed on a blank area beside him and all. Besides the SP Signature seems to be flooding the market and there have only been about 5 of these on eBay. I know Rookie Exclusives is a heavily opened product and usually the autos out of the cheap brand end up being better because they are dang near impossible to pull. I emailed Upper Deck about the print run-I know it is a short print but I am not sure what it is a short print too. Figured, heck its only $500 why not?