Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

List of good swappers.....

As in the other thread, where are the bad swappers, I would like to start a thread with swappers where you got good experiences with. I only have one name at the moment, but I will add another one this or next week.

My good swapper is::::::::::::::::::

CoinHunter2003

Please post yours!!

Dennis

Comments

• Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Louie is great to swap with! Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    I hope Louie is a good swapper ,I just sent him my first swap today! imageimage
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    johnk is a very good swapper !!
  • Options
    Entered two prior, TADE and GACOINGUY are both great swappers.
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Thanks Dennis88 - I had a great time swapping with you and will gladly do it again.

Alex
    Alex in Alaska
    Collecting Morgans in Any Grade
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I can't remember all the ones I have swapped with. For the most part they've all been good. Mr Pawn, so far

was the best though!image

UPDATE*** I just got my swap material from Kingpin..HE is a good swapper-Thanks Kingpin!image
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Dennis...what defines a good swapper vs. a bad swapper ???

I've never done the swap thing and I'm not trying to be funny, just wanna know.

Herb

Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    A good swapper is someone who send you the coins fast, with a good mix of coins.

A new good one for me is Louie, I've just received some coins from him.

Dennis
  • Options
    Have participated in a few of these swaps and have had good experiences with almost all swappers including but not limited to these fine folks:

MICHAELDIXON
    Louie
    Tade
    GaCoinGuy
    mistercoinman
    tgwilliams
    twowood (a bit slow but sent some nice coins)
    bgman
    bootleg3
    apu

These are the good folks that I remember - if I left anyone out it is probably my memory and not an intentional slight.

Court
  • Options
    Mojoman is a good swapper also
  • Options
    Hockeyman is a very good swapper imageimageimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    What is a swapper?
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I just participated in my first swap and I was very pleased with the coins that I received and how fast they arrived in my mailbox. Thank You Tade!

Rick

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on a package from one of the swaps I was in over a year ago...Havn't been in a swap since then. I had a few bad experiances and now I have cold feet about entering these things. I have done a few 1 on 1 swaps though and I would like to submit Luvdawgs as one of my best swaps.

• Options

Would like to thank Louie for his one on one swaps. He is a pleasure to trade with.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Boom is the bomb!!! Great coins., thanks again! Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    Same goes for Andy...HE is a great swap partner!image
  • Options
    I Would like to add BSTAT and KINGPIN as great swap partners thanks image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options

Add Mojoman and Boom to the list of great swap partners as well

Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    add ASNOVELL, GACOINGUY ,and MRDQ as well to the list .
  • Options
    To ME...this is what makes this hobby fun!image
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    Add dimples to the list also.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Dennis88,

Where are YOU.

I sent my Morgans to you 3 weeks ago, insured. Have you got them yet?

You state the coins you sent to me were returned to you because you insured them(?), & were going to hold them until mine arrived.......why?
    Is it that you don't trust me? I have traded with many members here without a problem.
    Did you even send them in the first place? Now, when you do get the coins I'll have to wait that much longer.
    This is getting a little upsettingimage