Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can I just say it's good to see the Godfather post again?

Sorry, nothing to do with cards here really, just glad to see that the Godfather of these boards, Zardoz, had a chance to post again. Too bad it was under unfortunate circumstances, as well as the run of negativity that has beset Zardoz, but good to hear from you again. Maybe you can get CrazySol to post for old times sake and have Greg come back under another identity to uphold his name and the indirect accusations that have come his way. Also haven't seen the Care Bears in a while, I thought they were supposed to be forever?

For those of you reading this post wonderring what and whom I'm talking about, then you obviously didn't experience the Golden Age of these boards, or the Renaissance if you will.

(Paul, stop by sometime when you're out here tending to your mother, we'll grab lunch or something)
Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com

Comments

• Options
    Yes Jason, we agree again ( as usual ).

Its so nice to hear from old friends.....
  • Options
    highendhighend Posts: 534
    i read these board for a long time before posting and i always liked ZARDOZ. i'm glad to see him post again, but saddened to hear of his woe. my prayers and well wishes are with him.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I agree
    good to have him back
    but terrible to have him gone
    for those unfortunate reasons.
    imageimage
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>then you obviously didn't experience the Golden Age of these boards, >>

KMS - Golden Age? - Heck! to me and many your still a rookie, not even on board for a year! Ask Godfather Z or VARGHA about the NOGGLE boys and other related posters from '01 & '02....ahhh! the good ole days!image ...jay
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    I was here in 01, and I remember the Noggles. Who was that crazy guy with the "crab" icon? Also miss MonkaPop's posts.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Cubby:

The crab icon has been used by many, but I am not sure who you are referring to. PSAtan was a great poster, and I believe MonkaPop has recreated himself as HartlandMan over on the Open Forum.

spack--2001
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I miss dommydoodle. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Cubby,

monkapop is still here but he has taken on a new life as HartlandMan and Mr. Baseball:

http://www.mrbaseball.org
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I am with you Nick, I too miss Dommydoodle.

AND I miss Zardoz. If you read this Paus sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope all go's well for you and your family.

Ahhhh the Noggles what a pair of IDIOTS.

james
    x
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Oh where is FatCat???imageimage
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.