Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

To A Very Special Person....K6AZ

I would like to Thank a Very Special Person on this board and that would be K6AZ, AKA Eric...He has helped me turn around a situation that I did not know what to do with. I hope that some of you Newbies have learned from my experience and the added trouble this has caused when it could have been so simple. It confirms that there are still honest people in this world and if you need help all you have to do is ask...This is the very reason this board is so wonderful...and it is for people like K6AZ that make it all worth while...He is one Wonderful of a Guy. T

Thank You Eric

Comments

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    You're welcome. I'm glad we were able to work it out, and in the end, I was kind of wrong about Andy, since he played mediator to slqmaven. All's well that ends well.
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to cry.... image
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    I guess without Andy it could not have all happened the way it did...Andy I Thank You too.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    That little cute Hotstuff!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    TrooperTrooper Posts: 1,450
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    Yeah he's cool. You guys might get tired of of the grumpy old collectors and their grumpy attitudes but you know you can depend on them when you need help.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file