Home Q & A Forum
Options

Is there an end in sight?

fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
David,

With the new interest my many new collectors, do you think this boom could go on five years or more? we are just a bit over half way with the state quarters, and there seems to be interest by people who never had any interest in coins at all. With about 23 state to go (and California is next year with huge population) I think the market is going to continue to be crazy. Care to share some of you thoughts?

Thanks for being here on another Tuesday! image

Tony

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Hi Tony,

I expect this Bull market to last for 3 or 4 more years. I also expect for demand/prices/activity/craziness to accelerate each year as it has in past bull markets. So, 2003 was better than 2002....2004 should be better than 2003....2005 should be better than 2004. After 2005 we'll just have to see.

There are many factors that could add even more fuel to the fire, especially a return of inflation or an even bigger run-up in gold prices. But even without those outside influences, we are in for 3 or 4 more good years.

David