Home Q & A Forum
Options

What can we do to help turnarounds?

I know turnaround times are increasing but rather than keep asking what is PCGS going to do to fix it, is there anything that we as customers can do to help? Having been a customer service manager and marketing manager for many years, I know behind the scenes there are always some reoccuring problem that your employees wish would just go away. That could be something as easy as everyone using less shipping tape, using the same flips, same color inks to mark the coins, etc.

Any submitting recommendations that may help? As long as I don't have to jump through hoops, I would be more than willing to apply a few simple fixes if it will help.

I can think of a dozen reasons not to have high capacity magazines, but it's the reasons I haven't thought about that I need them.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Thanks...really appreciate the offer, but you are not doing anything wrong. And we do not have any problem with our processing capacity. The problem is that there a limited number of qualified graders...and we will not let apprentices grade your coins. We are working on ways of adding to our grading capacity. Thanks again for the kind offer.

David