Home U.S. Coin Forum

A little story about PEACEMAN

Long story short: I bought a coin from him via ebay. He shipped it lightning fast, the coin was great, he was amazingly polite and helpful. I just wanted to throw a heads up out there that if anyone is considering buy from him, DO IT!!!!!

Comments

• stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is about a good seller? These usually don't get many responses unless it's one of the "Popular" sellers that folks consign coins to.image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • It is nice to hear positive things. image
  • PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭
    peaceman is his name here.

GEMPEACEDOLLARS is his EBAY name
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I was all ready for a war of words. A real trashing and here we get one of those "someone did someone right" messages.

• MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Thanks PutTogether it's always grand to hear nice things about a seller and a board member!!image

Micheál
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Lets bash him anyways!

Does he charge 9 dollars for shipping?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • PutTogether, Thanks for the praise.... I'm glad you like the coin!! I don't put many coins up for sale at once as I'm way too picky about eye appeal and the quality of coin I sell....

I've been selling to more and more forum members too.... I appreciate everyone's business.....

My last auction (non-feature, no highlight or bold) received over 500 views.... maybe I SHOULD start doing consignments..... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file