Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What does it mean to be a Senior Member? nt

nt
Peace,

coinfool
"You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains; carried the cross of my shame, of my shame--you know I believe it..."

Comments

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it means you have made a certain number of posts. 100? 500? something like that

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    coppercoinscoppercoins Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭
    Ranking
    Each author is assigned a ranking based on the number of posted messages they have made. The ranking appears underneath the user's name. Below are the current ranks.

Title Posts Required
    New Member 0
    Member 20
    Senior Member 200
    Veteran 500
    Collector 1000
    Expert Collector 2500
    Master Collector 5000
    Choose Your Title 10000

C. D. Daughtrey, NLG
    The Lincoln cent store:
    http://www.lincolncent.com

My numismatic art work:
    http://www.cdaughtrey.com
    USAF veteran, 1986-1996 :: support our troops - the American way.
  • Options
    checking rank
  • Options
    It has ALL to do with the number of times you post, not based on the substance. Bottom line is you get an assigned rank the more you post. I don't think the rankings are indicative of knowledge or where with all in this forum. Moreover, there is a WHOLE lot of information given freely by GENEROUS and KNOWLEDGEABLE members taking their time to post responses. Overall, this forum has got to be a WELL RESPECTED cache of numismatic richness deserving many a many thumbs up going forward---My hat is off to all the GENEROUS people with a big thank you and---
    Semper Fi,
    John
    Its a foul ball by a fair margin.
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the breakdown.... and all this time I thought someone at PCGS was slamming me about my ageimage
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    so has this become a rank thread?

K S
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    The women dig Senior Members.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I also love all the newbies!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    I also love all the newbies!

She loved me as a newbie, but that was a short relationship... image

I am glad this thread came up because it's one question that I didn't have to ask. I noticed that I had the "Senior Member" title this morning... Three weeks here and I'm already having a senior moment... image

Only 9700+ posts until I can pick my own title... I can't wait image
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Lucy ever used, abused and fogot anyone. She has a much better memory than that. She can recall all the abuse that she inflicted upon usimage
  • Options
    It means you have senior moments image
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That means that you have only wasted a small fraction amount of the time you will end up wasting here.
  • Options
    puffpuff Posts: 1,475
    In my opinion people put far to much infuses of ones hiarchy and or position on these boards as to wether a members status is of importance because of the number of post on the forum one may have......

I for one think the number of a members post should mean nothing if the one that has posted seems to be credible, and uses his/her intelligence when posting or responding to a post......

The only exception to the above statement should only be in the case of a rant by a pizzed off member, are a post by mua!!!image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file