Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1963 Low Pop PSA 8 cards up on ebay

Due to the scarcity of some of these in PSA 8, I'm posting this on the Registry forum for all to see. Posted on the vintage trading board as well.

As promised last month, I just posted the tough, low population PSA 8 cards of Mike Fornieles, Vic Power, Billy Pierce and Ed Bauta on ebay tonight. For a list of all my cards, including a PSA 8 1961 #140-Triandos and #438-Flood, several 1959, 1965 and 1967 PSA 8's and 7's. Most are without reserve and will sell to the highest bidder.

I also put a 1967 PSA 8 Mays up, hoping to benefit from the Barry Bonds chase as soon as the season opens.

Please link to my auctions below. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Mike,

You changed your icon. i hardly recognized you.

No complaints though.

Will go to ebay to see if there are any two card lots up of Turk Wendell and Barry Bonds.
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • Options
    Does this mean we can all post our eBay auctions here?

Scott
  • Options
    Good question.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Sure, why not?
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    whats the "scarcity" of these cards?

nevermind I just checked. 19,12,11,18