Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1956 Topps Baseball collection - FOR SALE - 250 PSA 8s and 200 PSA 7s

Hi,

I am writing to offer my entire collection of 1956 Topps Baseball cards for sale.

The collectiion consists of about 250 PSA 8s, 200 PSA 7s, 1 PSA 9, and a few PSA 6s. I have been building my collection over the past 4 years and pay close attention to quality and centering. I collect both white (#1-#100) and grey backs, and all team variations. I am about 20 cards away from having #1-100 white backs and a complete set of grey backs including checklists in PSA 8 or PSA 7.

I am to the point where I find little improvement in "upgrading" the PSA 7s to PSA 8s. I collect cards for their own merit, not for the holder, as I even have some PSA 6s that look stronger than PSA 8s. My set is not on the PSA registry, though I would be happy to send you a spreadsheet listing all of the cards and their grades. I would prefer to sell the collection in its entirety.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss.

Thanks, Mike

Comments

• RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Mike,that sounds like an awesome collection.However,you have this post on the wrong forum.You have an extremely good shot at getting interest on the Vintage BST forum and or the Registry where just recently a collector was looking for lots of 56s.

• Thanks RobE, I posted in each forum. Mike
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Mike,please email me.

Click on the sunglasses and my email address is there.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I have a 1956 Topps collection in progress. I would be interested in seeing a list of what cards you have for sale and prices (if you have them). Please PM me or email me at NBDOWNEY@MSN.COM - Thanks, Neil