Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks to Stump and Zardoz!!! 70 Kellogg's!!!

Thanks go out to both Dave (stump) Jacobs and Paul (Zardoz) Moss for help finishing my 70 Kellogg's set! It seems that I've been missing 5 cards for the last 4 months and these guys stepped in and helped me out in a big way!

Thanks again to both of them!!!
Frank Bakka
Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
outerbankyank on eBay!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Frank...

KONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have now moved into .......the ultimate "3-D Zone"......

(Email me...I've got a little "K-Gift" for you.. emards4457@msn.com )

Cheers!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Frank,

Great job on a nice "vintage set" image

Looks like you're also getting close on the '70 Topps set. Do you plan to continue to upgrade the set? I still have some "9 worthy" raw cards that I haven't gotten around to submitting yet, and I've been having so much fun with some other sets, that I'm not sure I'll attempt it again any time soon.

Larry,

Where's my "K-gift"? image

JEB.
  • Options
    Great job Frank!!! It is a beautiful set.

Make sure Larry sends you some milk with his K gift....On second thought, better not........

Steve
  • Options
    Lizard......

Where's your K- Sets???? image...

Machodoc.........Perfect...... Got Milk?? ha.....

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Options

<< <i>Lizard......

Where's your K- Sets???? image... >>

Larry,

Is that a challenge? Don't make me pull another Davalillo on you! image

On second thought, that probably wouldn't work - I'd end up buying most of the cards from you anyway! image

Seriously, someday I may do one of the sets. I have a good base for them with all of the players that I collect.

Thanks for your help, Larry. I see that I now have a 1/2 1980 Kellogg's Stargell! Congrats on that one! image

JEB.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Hey liz,

That sounds an AWFUL ot like a Double-Dog-Dare to me!!!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Virtualizard...

Hey JEB......

BRING IT ON!!!

I could use the space around here when I sell you a ton of K-cards....

(I'll sell you just enough to get "close" to the KING...image..)

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    BTW who is this Zardoz fella?
  • Options

<< <i>BTW who is this Zardoz fella? >>

He's been busy with some family member health issues to deal with.I just talked to him a few days ago. He is still gold.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    RonDRonD Posts: 93
    Not HOW IS but WHO IS?
  • Options
    Frank ,

Congrats on finnishing your 70 K set! A great vintage set . That looks absolutely stunning in PSA 9!image
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    marzmarz Posts: 1,601

<< <i>Frank ,

Congrats on finnishing your 70 K set! A great vintage set . That looks absolutely stunning in PSA 9!image >>

please sell me a few 69 DECAL stickers in 9 holders. I won five of the recent offered group a few days ago so I guess I am in...........

fortuneately, GEMAND THE KING and ZARDOS helped me complete my 70-3-D in 9 a while back............on to new pasturesimageimage
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    ZING..............

Now, now boys.......This is the new forum.......

Be nice brothers.......(Or the KING will spank you both...image..)...

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • Options

<< <i>Drink much coffee, Marz?

oh,and yes as a matter of fact I do drink a lot of coffee. Just prior to the creatine and glutamine I mix with pure protein brand whey protein or Met RX- I consume with flax seed oil and Celtec-T to maximize the program I have been on for 20 years.

http://www.nasm.org/

any other sarcastic questions feel free to in box me.

• Options
    My oh my, such a resume you have there, Marz. I never assume anything. Especially with guys like you assuming is not necessary.

Next time you post some of your accolades could you be a prince and make sure when you do quoting or italics, you keep your post separate from that of the text you are quoting?

• Options
    your excoriations are boring me now . And no I prefer to post as I wish.image
    Another guy with no cards to speak of yet continues to yalp about nothing. I know,here it comes but it will again be exclusive of card commentary apart from possibly condemnation.image
  • Options
    Ah. Now I follow the reasoning behind your comment about assumptions. You have first hand knowledge of my collection? I certainly do not want to bore you so I will move on.

Be well Marz. Sure that our paths will cross again much to your dismay.
  • Options
    IglooIgloo Posts: 47
    I, myself, have never been fascinated by others' excoriations. Call me old fashioned, but I thought thats what they made toilets for. Sickos.
  • Options
    Igloo,

Guess you have not watched any of those fetish films. Who needs a toilet?
  • Options
    you have no collection. as implied not assumed or it would be here plain and simple. Like I stated and you validated,your sanctimonious and sarcatic response is devoid of interest in cards.
  • Options

<< <i>I, myself, have never been fascinated by others' excoriations. Call me old fashioned, but I thought thats what they made toilets for. Sickos. >>

sickos? just denounciation posts.
  • Options
    Is your name Marz or is that where you are from?

My posts tell you I have no collection? Unlike you I do not need to go around showing boys what I have in my pants. If it allows you to feel better about yourself then I will play along with you. No pun intended. Your game, your rules.
  • Options
    I suggest the glutamine mixed with amino acid in liquid form. This could help you find whatever you are looking for in your pants. You have no cards.End of story.......again. lol.
  • Options
    You know best. Now end of story! image
  • Options

<< <i>You know best. Now end of story! image >>

True,it comes being born the 50's.image