Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Not in the budget this month.

Comments

• StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in mine either image

I keep getting a red x where your third picture is supposed to be. Is it your latest purchase?

Cathy

• Always sad to have to pass on things. Though at times I wonder how much fun it would be if I could just write a check everytime I saw what I wanted, somehow it feels like that would take something away from the collecting....

So are these hard to find? Or will another come around in a reasonable amount of time?

Myriads

• << <i>I keep getting a red x where your third picture is supposed to be. Is it your latest purchase? >>

No, it's my Meiji San "license plate", and it's showing up fine here.

<< <i>So are these hard to find? Or will another come around in a reasonable amount of time? >>

They aren't too hard to find in the major shops in Japan, but this is the first time I've seen any of the three Nagano Olympic ¥5,000 gold coins on EBay, and I haven't seen them at the Long Beach show in the past year.image
    Roy

• CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    We were offered one of those Nagano games pieces at a monthly show we attend. I don't recall if it was the Ski Jumper or not, but it had its original packaging and COA. He kept extolling the high catalogue value, and I kept telling him I wouldn't pay more than melt for it unless I had a customer locked in for it. So, if you decide you can't live without one and it is within the budget sometime down the road, let me know and maybe I can get you one. Maybe even for cheaper than the eBay one. image
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    >>---more----->> nice image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • imageimageimage
    Roy