Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

auction consigment - looks to be resolved

roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
JIm Halperin personally called me a few minutes ago to clear up any misunderstanding. It appears emails have been getting lost so word was not getting communicated back from them to me. In fact he still tried sending an email tonight and it DID NOT go through. A mistake was made in placing the coins in the upcoming Portland ANA sale and they will be removed first thing Monday. They will be consigned to June Long Beach Platinum night. Heritage came through in the end.

I have to hand it to Jim for getting right on this and putting it to bed.
My email to him was sort of on the rough side but I did what I thought was best. He took the whole thing in stride and put any fears of mine at ease. He took full responsibility for any mixup and I applaud him for that.

Thanks for all of the forum member efforts. Sometimes sounding the fire alarm too quickly beats not sounding it soon enough. One cannot always assume emails get through. I'll followup Monday by calling Jim personally. I think I had every right to go from 0-60 right away but it was just a combination of mistakes and miscommunications. See you all at June Long Beach.

roadrunner

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file