Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

EVER WASH AND DRY A PAIR OF PANTS...

with your pocket piece still in the pocket? I did. 1878 7tf Morgan. It looks like it's been buffed now.
J.C.

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image

Comments

• Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    Not yet, but I'm sure it's bound to happen. Have a $25 gold eagle I use for a ball mark on the golf course,... only a matter of time!

Craig
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • Options
    I am really disappointed with the results. It's amazing what a little heat and tumbling action will do to 90% silver. I imagine it would be MUCH worse with gold...
    J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options
    Another cleaned coin...body bag time!
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    I thought that happened the other day. I had been putting coins in 2x2s for an up coming show, and had put some old, empty 2x2s in my pocket tio throw out. When I washed and dried the pants I found remnants of the 2x2s in the dryer. At first I thought I had washed a few coins (although I was wondering why I would have put any with coins in my pocket), but then remembered that they were just empty old ones.image
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file