Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Posting scans of my sets - 70, 71 Topps

With the help of Keith Abrahms and his assistant Micahel, I wanted to let people on the board know that we will be putting in scans of my 70 and 71 Topps sets as well as Star Wars and Mars Attacks, so please enjoy.

All the best Chris
Collector of baseball PSA sets from the 1970's & hockey rookie cards; big New York Rangers fan (particularly now that they are sleeping with the enemy with Holik and Kaspiritus). Also starting to collect 53 Bowman Color as I think they are the most beautiful cards I have seen.

Comments

• Options
    Chris

Well done. I added the scans to my 68 set and will now add my 69 set. Are you scanning every card or just some?

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Every card, at about 150 per week or so.
    Collector of baseball PSA sets from the 1970's & hockey rookie cards; big New York Rangers fan (particularly now that they are sleeping with the enemy with Holik and Kaspiritus). Also starting to collect 53 Bowman Color as I think they are the most beautiful cards I have seen.
  • Options
    Chris,

That's great news. I'll be looking at both sets for sure. Thanks.

JEB.
  • Options
    Chris,
    i'm glad to see you adding pic's to your sets. i hope you will continue with all of your sets. this gives me a chance to see all the 1970 cards i missed out on.image

Chris K
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Chris:

Good stuff, thank you
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.