Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heritage Print Runs

You knew this was coming, I did this last year too and it was easier this year.

It is most simple going by the numbered cards:

110 black refractors X 55 each card = 6050 times the pull odds of 1 in 252 = 1,524,600

33 red autos X 55 each card=1815 times the pull odds 1 in 837 = 1,519,155

So we can assume that they made 1.525 millons packs or 762,000 boxes

from that we can find the print runs of other cards...namely the blue autos 1,519,155 / 230= 200 (almost
exactly)

Flashback autos......2 different cards with a total print run of 44

The topps team legends that pull every 500 or so packs make up almost 3000 cards and I think
that checklist was only a few players long..talk about filler!

Kevin

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Kevin
    Do you think this cracker jack set will be as hot as heritage. i ordered 3 cases now. So i am wondering and hoping this will be a hot release??
  • Options
    Very interested in that also.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    you hate to see all these vintage themed sets coming out in a row...collectors just don't have enough time to
    do all these sets. I have always said that bowman heritage comes out at the worse time every year...when
    many collectors are buying up the huge rookie products like Ultimate and Bow chrome draft.

I think heritage will take away from this set. Im going to go now and check out the sell sheets but
    I don't think it will do like DK or some of the other hotter products out there...T205 kinda lost its
    luster the 4th time around...set collectors, and I assume Cracker Jacks are geared towards them, need
    some time to breath before the next set.

Kevin
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin
    That's a good point - but at least with the jacks, they can EAT somethin while takin a breather!image
    I'm a sucker for interesting sets that get away from the usual design theme.
    Mike

Mike
  • Options
    I just looked up the sell sheets for this product....interesting...much like the T205 and 206's they
    did...the alure will be the originals...you think the 9K Joe Jackson will make it into packs? LOL Common
    card from the 1914 set is worth 70 bucks....of course these won't be VG-E but still nice pulls...topps
    pulls the same crap listing the team topps legends as TBD....which means they can load it up
    with garbage at the last moment....I wasn't impressed with the signature list either.

I really don't know how popular the original Cracker Jacks sets are, Ill probably bust a few
    packs just to check it out....notice how much topps tells us that these are the original size! Lothar
    did you hear that? LOL

Kevin
  • Options
    On the ultimate i have a confirmed case. i had it on my website and within 2 days all 4 boxes were gone and paid for and it doesnt release until mid april. so i dont understand how people are selling this on ebay as 30 days from auction end?? any way im happy on that i guess this product is going to be huge i got 425$ a box and sold out in 2 days! so i cant imagine what these will go for in april maybe 600 a box?
    There is a new set im getting emails about also. maybe kall malonesay might know more anout this than me bc i am not with upperdeck i had to get my ultimate boxes elsewhere. but there is this set called ud exquisite coming out and i heard its could be 1000$ a pack thats right 1000$ a pack!! wow crazy!
  • Options
    yeah I heard the same thing about the 1K packs.....UD mentioned it at the Hawaii trade conf...which
    by the way someone over on beckett is keeping us updated as it happens. I can't possible see how
    anyone could make 1000 bucks back on a card.....many people were thinking that there will be
    redemptions to meet with the player and have them sign some stuff....can you imagine pulling
    Troy Glaus from a 1000 dollar pack of cards?

Kevin
  • Options
    Kevin
    LOL!! What about a coco crisp! 1000$ pack and get him to sign stuff ugghh!!!!!
  • Options
    coco crisp..LOL remember Milton Bradley a few years back?

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't possible see how anyone could make 1000 bucks back on a card >>

Cut Signature in each pack.....
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John
    Any idea who?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    wouldn't you rather buy a case of legendary cuts for the 1000? It would be much more exciting and you
    would, in addition to the cut, get other nice cards!

Kevin