Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale: Morgan Dollars, Nice Ones

I have the following exceptionally nice and very premium dollars for sale:

1881-S PCGS MS65DMPL, a deep cameo killer coin, the last and nicest of a group of 11 or 12 I had, very deep, heavy cameo contrast and so very close to an MS66DMPL, in fact, probably as nice or nicer than many 66DMPL's

1884-CC PCGS MS66, all white and way nicer than usually seen, a really nice 66.

1881-CC PCGS MS66, as nice as MS66 coins come IMO, extremely clean and as nice as many CC dollars in 67 holders IMO. The nicest 81-CC in MS66 you will find.

1881-S NGC MS65DMPL, obv. has just superb black and white cameo contrast and flashy eye appeal, very deep mirrors, a premium coin and far nicer than usually seen.

1884-O PCGS MS65DMPL, nice piece, has a nice crescent tone too, good cameo contrast and clean for the grade with good mirrors, above average.

1884-CC MS64DMPL raw, a rock solid very nice 64DMPL piece with nice cameo contrast and deep mirrors, reverse is exceptionally nice too, this piece was recently returned to me image 64DMPL or better grade guaranteed by me at PCGS or double your money back -SOLD-

Please PM me if interested, wouldn't mind selling these all as a group, but will sell individually, thanks.

dragon

Comments