Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Joe stalin

Did you get the cards i sent yet?? my email seems to be messed up so i was just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    not yet probably monday, I found a bunch of Vick cards for you.

Kevin
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    i sent you tracking numbers via email. hope you got that. should be there by monday for sure they went out on wednesday. but we got hit with a 1 inch blizzard snow storm here thursday so the whole city shut down!!!! man the south is funny about that stuff!
  • Options
    blizzard? really?? wow I have family in Alpharetta, maybe I should call them!

Kevin
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KM or JS
    Sorry to jump in between posts - I am trying to complete the autos from the Bowman heritage - so if you guys don't care and have got some - I'ld like to trade.
    KM - I've got a great Mets program - game I went to that you would really like - an Event program - let me know. Thanx, again sorry for jumping between.
    Mike
    For those who have never lived near KM, that's an extreme RARITY, up there with the 67 standups!
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike

Turn on your PM's. I only pulled one auto from bow heritage and that was one of the Blue Chip Prospect
    ones...did you check with John B? He ripped a bunch of that stuff.

Kevin
  • Options
    Mike

No problem maybe you can help me on this.i came across a bunch of 1972-1975 football cards today. which i am listing on ebay as we speak.
    Thing is i got these mini cards i never saw before. i have 6 of them and i cant find them in the price guide. i am trying to figure how to scan a card on to here but i cant.(i can do it on ebay and my website but cant seem to on here). anyway they look smaller then the t 205 cards. say nabisco on the back. but cant find any on ebay.
  • Options
    Kevin
    John sent me a bunch of fills and some hobby version stuff; I'll ask him - turning on the PM
    thanx
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Whats a pm????
  • Options
    KM
    Have you got a year on them? Could be the team flakes from '69?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    1975 25 IN THE SET. I GUESS THERE SOME KIND OF NABISCO THING.
  • Options
    Kuhlmann,
    What's your ebay id? We would be interested in checking out those FB cards that you found.
  • Options
    RONANDCHELLE

Its gdlcards. i got about 500 cards today from a guy that needed money real bad. nothing in a psa 8-10. but id say a lot of 5-6 cards graded.
  • Options
    Chris
    Can't find a '75 - any product connected with the Nabisco name? Only familiar with the 69's and then that junk they did in the 90's.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike
    If i shoot them to your email can you post them on here? bc i cant figure it out!!! making me want to punch my keyboard!! bc i can list pics on ebay and my website but cant seem to do it here FRUSTRATING!
  • Options
    Chris
    I may have something - they may be from the Sugardaddy product - no baseball correct - football, hockey, bkb - are the bodies cartoon and real heads?
    Mike
    Link: Scroll down to C: miscellaneous and click on Nabsugdad and see if they look like these?
    Mike
  • Options
    ALL I HAVE IS FOOTBALL. NO BASEBALL HOCKEY OR BASKETBALL. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.
  • Options
    Look at the link I editted Chris
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike
    Thanks thats them. so the whole set books for 125$ exmint? i got 6 of them which 4 are nrmint.
  • Options
    Chris
    Can't seem to find them in the Standard catalog - I've got other catalogs in the "closet" - need to get organized! If I find anything else, I'll let you know - these are kind of unusual - probably regional - that's why the trouble - what do you think?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike
    Guy came in my store with an 800 count box of cards with only 400-600 in there. cards werent taken care of that great. anyway said to me i need money. look at these cards my mother gave them to me a week ago. I asked him what he wanted he said 30$ i looked at all of them for 30 minutes and said ok 30 is cool. cond wise they are 5-6 grades. but there were john unitas terry bradsahw roger staubach oj simpson etc.. so i will hopefully double my money.

Then i saw those 6 mini cards and was like hmm what are these. and ive been looking all day so thanks for the link on them. i will list them on ebay and see what they go for.
  • Options
    What condition are the mini's in:
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    2 of them are real good cond. the other 4 have a crease after i looked at them harder. i konw i said 4 were near mint now its only 2.
    bob lilly and steve owens are in real good cond.
  • Options
    Are you listing the Lilly?
  • Options
    Ronand Chelle
    Are you interested in it? if so. if someone can tell me how to scan a card to here we can make the deal here. and save on fees and shipping for you. my website is www.gamedaylegends.com so you can go on there and then ebay to check my feedback and see im an honest person to deal with. my email is kuhlmann30@netzero.com send me yours and i can send the scan of the card over to you. I got all these cards for cheap so you make me an offer on them and there yours. Chris
  • Options
    Kuhlmann,
    Just emailed you. Subject is PSA Boards
  • Options
    I sent the scan over to you.
  • Options
    RonAndChelle
    You can't go wrong in dealing with Chris Kuhlmann - you will have a good experience with a very honest and knowlegeable eBayer - the best!
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I'm already in contact with him. Thanks for giving us the thumbs up on him!
  • Options
    KM
    I'm on your dime here - another topic - I'm going thru stuff and find some boxes of the 80T superstars - ya know the giant cards perfect for getting sigs - I got (so far) a Ryan, Koosman (at this pt. no longer Mets), Mazzilli, get this Craig Swan - was he supposed to be somebody back then?!?! - can I sent you these - promise not to slip in any Yanks - unless you want them.
    Mike
    add to that Carter, Murray, Seaver and Hernandez
    Mike
  • Options
    Mike

Yeah thats cool. Craig Swann wow thats a blast from the past!!!!! like i said anything mets cowboys and of course my south carolina gameco@ks!!! and also mike vick!

Mike the tom glavine auto ball i promised you will go out on monday!! its authentic!!! you can match it up to his other sigs! i just have a hard time routing for him!!!! ive met him when i was a bouncer at a bar and my manager made me clock out bc i was about to deck him!! true story! but he did sign that ball for me for the transplant fund he does every year.

Isnt it amazing how you can hate a player one year and then he changes his uniform and then you love him??(not saying that about glavine but i dont want to deck him anymoreimage!
  • Options
    Let us know what you are looking for Gameco@ks wise. We'll look for you. we're in Charleston and see stuff all of the time.
  • Options
    RonandChelle

Charleston?? What a place to live!!! awesome! How those wild wings?? best i have ever had!!! If your my age then you remember hugo? Gamec@ck wise i am looking for one thing and nobody can seem to find it!!!! ITS A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ANYTHING!! HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET ONE THIS YEAR.
  • Options
    Well, well, well, well - doesn't war make for some strange bedfellows! Never met him, probably never will - but he one of my favorites - at least you still identify with the Mets for now - I don't even recognize the Braves! Now that Javy is in Baltimore - I'll still keep his autograph tho along with Smoltz - I want Glavine to produce - got about 250 of his RC's somewhere and about a scabillion 2nd yrs cards - bought them when Scoreboard went outa biz - i think cards went for like 1 penny and less - pound for pound I can at least keep warm in the winter if we run out of natural gas and electricity!
    Mikeimage
    Mike
  • Options
    Kuhlmann,
    We will be having the Wild Wings tomorrow afternoon after hitting the card shops and flea market. Best ever!
  • Options
    Mike
    Didnt want to do this but here it goes!!! Glavine is a met!!! maddux is a cub!! sheffeild is a yankee!! and javy is a oriole!! But knowing the damn braves i will watch my mets come up short again!!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and Hugo, we were both here for it, but she was much younger than I was so she doesn't remember a whole lot (I'm 32, she's 24)
  • Options

<< <i>We will be having the Wild Wings tomorrow afternoon after hitting the card shops and flea market. Best ever! >>

I'm too envious for words - my wife hasn't seen the inside of anything since the 1992 National in Atlanta! And that was because of our son - not me - if memory serves me Chelle's got the bigger bug for this stuff - no pun on the bug and flea thing??? Seriously, have a great day - hope you find somethin interesting - in the old days, you could find game used unis at flea markets - now it's nice just to find a guy with vintage cards.
    Mike
    Chris - let's give credit here - is Bobby Cox a decent manager or just lucky?
    Mike
  • Options
    Not necessarily the bigger bug,because it didn't take much to talk me into starting again after she found the old collection, but she definitely approaches the hobby with a very enthusiastic attitude. I just love to watch her have fun with it, not to mention that it's always good to have a wife that participates rather than competes for funds for typical wife things. Well, other than shoes. And bikinis. She is a woman after all.
  • Options
    Got ya covered
    I purchased a GU V. Guerrero ASI bat from Coach's corner - got it for $315 which if you check the PSA/DNA value of about $550, I did OK - but I still haven't told my wife yet - put it on a card. That's a problem you guys won't have unless you start to disagree on what to collect. By the way, have you guys focused in on one area to collect yet?
    Mike
    Sorry Chris, this is you dime and I'm skyjacking - hope you're done for the night
    Mike
  • Options
    We mainly do football because that's all she knows. She was never exposed to baseball, so starting this season, she learns the game and applies it to the hobby. As far as making purchases and not telling each other, no that shouldn't be a problem. We both love the Dolphins and Marino in particular, so I guess that our main focus would be in those areas. She has already bought an UDA auto'd Marino Jersey and a UDA auot'd Marino Sports Illustrated cover framed pic this month. But to her credit for wanting to learn baseball, she did find us a Mickey Mantle PSA/DNA auto ball this month as well.
  • Options
    Great!
    I told you guys this before, if you have any questions - I'm not the smartest guy here but I can give my point of view - my email is mesablanca1110@yahoo.com - if you ever need to talk live - email me with your phone number and I'll call you on my dime - I have dealt with just about all the big companies to include Mr. Mint, Rotman, Greg Manning, Strike Zone, Superior etc. I can give you a lot of advice on what NOT to do because i have made every mistake in the book!
    Mike
    PS this is not idle chit chat - I love this stuff - and I really love helping others out - I wish I had more help 15 yrs ago.
    Mike
  • Options
    Excellent! I will make sure that I file that away for the future. It has been a while since I've done this, so all the help I can get is appreciated. You will almost definitely hear from us eventually about something. Thanks!
  • Options
    Last thing - if you guys like Dolphins and marino - I'm in a major cleanup right now - I remember when Donruss was putting out limited elite cards - like #1/2000 e.g. - as I find that kind of stuff - it's yours - have no use for it and would never take the time to sell it - I'll pm you when I have it for you - in fact, I have a late 70's era "go dolphins" small bumper sticker - it's yours - if you want - I wish I had a sked to go with it - got Tampa bay - no Miami - been giving Chris Kuhlmann some Mets stuff as I find it - I'm a Brave-Dodger-Yankee man myself.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Thanks! yeah, just let us know, we'll take any marino and Dolphins stuff (she's painting one of our extra rooms the Dolphins colors next week so that it can be a hobby room). Just let me know when you have anything to send and one of us will get you the address. We'll mail any postage back to you. Once again, thanks!