Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2004 Donruss Diamond King Break

Well I was not impressed lets say, but I am going to finish the set. I will post which ones I need here later.

Luis Gonzales Framed
Wade Miller Framed
Stan Musial Framed
Carl Yastzemski Heritage Collection
Chipper Jones/Dale Murphy Team Timeline
Mike Lowell 8/100
Victor Martinez AUTO 72/200
Deon Sanders Jersey and Bat 30/30
Jason M. Findish

Comments

• Options
    nice break but not as nice as bal's 1/1 nomo auto jsy/bat image
  • Options
    you werent happy with the box? i just bought 3 didnt open them yet tho. They are on there way to me.
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    Most of the positive feedback on the DK's box breaks that I've read were people busting 2 or more boxes and one box saving the rest making it a good break overall.
  • Options
    Yeah, I am looking at completing the set at least. And all the others are for sale or trade if anyone is interested. Just tell me how much in trade you will give
    Jason M. Findish
  • Options
    which of these are game used? i like the sanders....bv?
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    The Sanders is GU, a bat and jersey....not in Beckett, unless you have Beckett Online
    Jason M. Findish