Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

remember this?

somebody posted a thread about this 87/87 fleer wax box awhile back, and I had been watching it.. very tempting.. I even called the guys phone number an hour before the auction was over and he said "are you calling about the box?" I said yes, and he asked me to call him back in 30 minutes... (i never called back)..

Now i see that the dude who bid on it is no longer a registered user.. what does that mean? Ive been waiting to see if they leave feedback for eachother..
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    like you, i was tempted, but didn't bid due to the 0 feedback seller/poorly written description (if you can't form complete/coherent sentences, i don't bid). the buyer may be NARU for not paying his EBay invoice (i think EBay makes you a NARU if you don't pay the monthly bill within a certain time)- or for defrauding buyers for items he sold (his FB indicates he buys and sells).
  • Options

<< <i>the buyer may be NARU for not paying his EBay invoice (i think EBay makes you a NARU if you don't pay the monthly bill within a certain time)- or for defrauding buyers for items he sold (his FB indicates he buys and sells). >>

they will also NARU you (at least for a while anyway)
    for having incorrect contact info in the system.
    If this seller tried to email or call him and it was
    bad info, he could have reported him to ebay.

imageimage
  • Options
    OOPs! wrong thread!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    cool, I appreciate the links! I normally check ebay every few days but the Fleer Tradition is the only one I'd been watching.. the other ones are more recent listings..
    ·p_A·