Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Just thought I would share my submission results (modern)

With my fellow collectors. Over all I am pleased a few more 8's then I would have liked. But over all I am happy. My Jersey, bat and auto cards graded very well. I even recieved a 10 on a Bat card. Both auto's recieved 9's. I sent in quite a selection of cards on this order. My 1983 Topps wasnt graded due to trimming it was graded by PSA already and I cracked it out and resubmitted the card. So I was puzzled on this card and very disappointed. It was an exspensive lesson for me.

Submission number 551212..85201

James

order....................
x

Comments

• Here 'ya go Boggsie.....

A little "pick me up.."

Invoice #4110166 zip 97232

"A frown is only a smile turned upside down" la la la la la ...........

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Hi Larry, just e-mailed you about your submission, Nice.
    TC
  • KK

I had to wipe my screen a few times due to the fogg. I will send a list of what I need. Or if you preffer give me a price for all of them.
    Either way. A few 10's in the bunch !! I love 10's. Over all nice submission. I see your 86 Topps were 8's image Tuff cards.

James
    x
  • I noticed the 1991 SCORE I need for my basic set . I cant even find them raw (not worth dealers time) and you go and nail a 10.
    I mean you have a 10 huh? Thats nice I might be intrested.........image

James
    x
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    larry,
    i would be interested in a 76 topps tekulve and darrell evans if they are for sale?4110162 has some real nice results especially the 77's!

john
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Over all a very nice order I am jealous of you order. Congrats on a nice order.

I will email you a list of what I need later when I get off from work........(ps to everyone quit calling att today)

James
    x
  • boggs301012...

James...Please email on all the Wade Boggs cards. emards4457@msn.com .

TFC...

Thanks...your cards will be shipped as soon as I get them from PSA. Thanks for the quick Paypal!!!

jackstraw...

Hey John...Please email (address above..) Will see the best way to add those cards to your pile..

Thanks

Larry

I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Larry

I am ahead of you I emailed yesterday regarding the cards.

James
    x
  • Boggsie...

Put your beer down and use both hands on the keyboard....

(never received your email...please try again..)

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!