Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

how do i display pictures

How do i display a picture here on the message board?

Comments

• Options
    I would tell you, but I'm too stupid image Just kidding of course.

Seriuosly now. First you need to host the target picture on a web site somewhere. Your internet provider probably gives you this capability so check with them if you don't already know how to do this.

Once your picture is hosted you need to go to it on the web. Then right click your mouse on the picture and a menu will appear. Click on 'Properties". The web address (URL) will appear. It will look something like this "http://home.comcast.net/wsb/media/284465/site1004.jpg". Highlight and Copy this address.

Then when you are in the post window here on the forum click the fourth button from the left that looks like a picture of a mountain. That will cause a box to appear. Paste the address you copied into that box and click okay. You will see the code appear in the post window.

When you click the Ok to post button the pictures should feed into your post.

I hope that's clear. It's a little complex.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    from ebay, right click on the pic, go to "properties" then copy/paste the URL and add it using the image thing (the goofy color picture of a mountain). for pics on your computer, you need a website to host them. for some inane reason you cant upload files saved on your hard drive
  • Options
    Thanks alot guys it worked..