Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemmy10
    I picked up a bunch of 3x5 B&W's of the 77-78 yanks to include a Munson - signed in blue sharpie - do you think back then an autopen could have been used - cause I'm not sure if these were mailers or if gotten on a sign day at the stadium - you won't find that kind of thing anymore - what do you think?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Where did you buy them? Autopen back then I doubt.
  • Options

Are you the real Gemmy10 or the fake one image
  • Options
    Gemmy
    I got them from a friend who in 1993 when I was stationed in NYC who was also a Yankee fan - he couldn't remember if he got them mailed or in person in the 70's. What do you think about sending to PSA? The Munson is prob. expensive like the DiMaggio, Mantles etc.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I think that PSA/DNA has some kind of inexpensive pre-opinion service before you send it in and you could save money.
  • Options
    Thanx,
    I'll check that out - I bought a Mantle litho from B&J a few years ago when it was on sale - want to check the authenticity - I want to believe they are honest because they were selling Mantle stuff reasonable way before he died and demand was only fair.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options

poor Gemmy10 discovers yet another card that now makes what he thought was his 1/1 Munson sig a now about 1/100 Munson sig

oh well...there's always K-Mart stock if you feel like making another investment
  • Options
    Up to $1,525 with 4 days remaining. Eat your heart out, IMPOSTER. LOL
  • Options
    Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    $2,604.99

I say Whoa!

Bring on the other 10,000, Gemmy Eye Oh!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone beside me find it way cool that some over the top Yankee fan has his own personal doppelganger Gremlin or evil clone stalking him?

Kinda cool...can't wait for the season to start and see these guys talk at/to each other; maybe Gemmy has a split personality ??

Just when I thought these boards were getting dull again, this happens.

Now, if only "Panzer" would become a regular contributor.
  • Options
    Your Comments are WAY too COOL!!! In fact they are so cool they scare me.

• Options
    Nice. Very nice. Both of them.
  • Options