Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Need your opionion's? On buy it now!!

I sold a carmelo anthony refractor chrome topps. 10 days ago. guy bought it buy it now. its been 10 days i have payment reminded him and given him the ebay warning reminder. emailed him 4 times and still have nothing from him not even an email back.

He has a feedback of 5 all expensive cards. he has a negative but its bc of a international shipping neg. and a neutral for never making payment or contacting.

My question is how much longer would you give him before you relist the item and neg him. or just relist and dont neg him bc he will neg me back?

Comments

• Go thru these steps for filing for fees
    then go ahead and relist.

I would hold off on the negative for
    a while unless you are ready to get one back.

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KM or BKIA
    This kind of a related question - I am new and have a low number - if I paid and received the item and left a pos. FB - and they have not reciprocated - is it petty to email them and ask for my feedback?
    Mike
    Sorry my post got sandwiched and I'm interrupting - didn't mean to - Mike
    Mike
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    bkah i know about the fees and how to get them back. thing is what if i say screw it relist it and his payment shows up 5 days from now!! then auction ends again. and another guy pays for it.

I have over 1200 feedback and this is the first time i had to deal with a international bidder that didnt pay within 3 days.
    Mike
    Not at all. always ask some big dealers might not leave feedback for a month if you dont ask.
  • BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My question is how much longer would you give him before you relist the item and neg him. or just relist and dont neg him bc he will neg me back? >>

K,
    You've given him ample time to respond. Make that clear in one last email to him, giving him 24 hours for payment or you will relist. Hold tight on the feedback for awhile to see how this plays out. Personal issues do happen, and you want to give him the benefit of the doubt there. If he's 'for real', he would understand your concerns. If not, you will know that too by his response. If he never, ever replies, he's probably hanging out with Elvis.

BOTR

PS. Thanks for the '4 hour wait' reply.
  • Sometimes it just takes time to get payments from e-bayer's. Case in point- I just had 2 auctions with a host of others. All the others either filled out the invoices or e-mailed. 2 of the buyers didn't. I waited 7 days and gave them NPB warnings. 2 days later I receive an e-mail from one of them stating "money already sent" that's it. I guess he felt that was all I needed to know. Still haven't received e-mail from the other guy, but both payments are here as of yesterday. Some people have terrible communication skills and others I've seen on e-bay will keep you updated throughout the process. You may want to pull up his contact information and try to give a call before you relist. If he has been waiting to send payment and it is delayed overseas, it could be up to a week or more out.

Anyway, it is ultimately your decision.

Philip

Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.
  • this guy has 5 feedback total with a neg and a neutral, stay away from him in the future or anyone with that type of feedback.
  • I would give it a couple more days. Many ebayers don't like to email buyers,some are much better then others. I agree with Felix on his points.
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Request contact information and call them.
    Well still no answer. Dont want to call japan or taiwan that coul;d be pricey!!

Well for all you guys info this is his id kobekobe26 i am blocking him from bidding. I will follow through with ebay non paying thing. 3 and your out on that. i will not neg him bc he will retailiate. I would add him to your block list.

We can all help eachother out by stating non paying bidders on here.
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    People from Japan usually email asking before they bid.
    They are pretty nice and some say things like.
    <<<Thank you for your attention to the matter.
    I bid from Japan so can not speak good english.
    Can I bid please I really like card you have to sell>>>

Maybe this guy can't understand any emails anyway, so he's just going to send payment without contacting you?

Wait a little longer since he's from overseas.Payments can take a week to 20 days from Japan.

Meanwhile go over to the Open forum and ask shirohniichan who maybe could type an email you can send this bidder in a language he can easily understand.

RobE
    I always get those emails. but from this guy i got nothing. and when you send them a reminder, then a non paying bidder from ebay its in there language. so he should of emailed me by now. its been 11 days.

Thing that really stinks about this is my card was selling for 75$ at that time now its only selling for 50-60$ and ebay doesnt refund your listing fees on this, just your final value fee. which i think is complete bullsh$t!!! excuse my language!