Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Baltimore Coin Show Invite

Did anyone else get their invite to the Baltimore Coin show in the mail? I got mine today. I'm pre-registered and ready to go.
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Got mine but cannot go. I am returning from DisneyWorld with my son late the 12th and my wife and daughters are heading out thesame day. Someone has got to watch the dawg.
    Wondo

• Options
    I got mine also. I'll be ther on Saturday with the wife and grandsons. The grandsons will be on the prowl for PCGS graded coins to upgrade their Registry set. They will also make sure to get a couple of sample slabs.....Ken
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tootawl,

How do you go about getting pre-registered! I am flying up late thursday night, but have to return friday evening, so I would like to get pre-registered to save some time if possible?

jim
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    The first time you attend, you register in person. From then on, you get a flyer in the mail about 2 weeks before the show saying that you are pre-registered. The only thing you need to do is hand in the flyer at the show.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    when is it and is it open to the public? How often are there Baltimore shows?
    USPI minimalist design collage
    designset
    Treasury Seals Type Set
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay thanks,

The only other baltimore show that I have been too, was the ANA, not the regular Baltimore, thats why I didnt get an invite.

My main reason for going this time is for the PCGS grading thing, and to look for a specific coin or two. I missed the FUN show becuase of a corporate meeting. This is my partial make up for missing that one. Also, I am bringing a new collector who just started about a year ago, this is his first big show!

jim
  • Options
    Here's a link to the show's web site.
    The next two will be July 9 - 11 and then December 3 - 5.
    Dealer Day is March 11. It's open to the public starting 10am Friday March 12.
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday. You know Doris and I will be there. Look forward to seein ya Cliff. Also all the others.
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Just a fist full of Dollars
  • Options
    I can't wait for the show! I'll be there with four of my kids on Saturday! image
  • Options
    I'm alot easier to find than the "Find the Hippy" contestant. I'll be the tawl one WITHOUT the cane! (hopefully) For those who don't know, at the last Baltimore show I had to walk around with a cane because of my knee problems.
  • Options
    Yep, thats what made you easy to find the last time. I looked for someone that was taller than anyone else, and it just so happened to be using a cane. I walked up to you said hi are you Tootawl? The rest is history
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    They must not be able to read my writing. I've never rec'd anything in the mail.
  • Options

<< <i>They must not be able to read my writing. I've never rec'd anything in the mail. >>

I think they are trying to tell you something.
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Got mine also.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    Hey Don,

Look forward to the whole weekend. Its going to be a great time.
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

• Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    I didn't get my invite, and Ii've been to the show regularly. I'll be there either Fri or Sat., not sure yet.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Barry,
    I guess you are I are on the "B" list.image
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's open to the public starting 10am Friday March 12.
    >>

Don't forget that's my birthday... PM me for where to ship my presents image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options

<< <i>Barry,
    I guess you are I are on the "B" list.image >>

I didn't know you rated that high, Goose! image
  • Options
    DollarsDollars Posts: 617

<< <i>I didn't know you rated that high, Goose! >>

Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file