Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hoops Robinson RC...is this normal?

Is This Normal?

I never thought 10's of this card went for this much, or have they caught fire finally 15 years later? I have a ton of these Gem Mint, and some unopened packs with his card visible, is it time to submit them? I always thought this was just another overproduced (I know this was an "sp") 80's RC?

Comments

• Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    First, the prices of 9's on ebay have ranged from $7 to $14 the last 30 days. This ten was the only one that was listed. There are currently 145 of these cards in the pop report in PSA 10. The SMR is only $80 for a 10.
    Four people did bid over $150 on this card. Maybe, a few people have been looking for a 10 and there has not been one on ebay for a while. Still, I think the price is too high but I would also be curious if anybody had any more documented sales in this price range.
  • Options
    If i remember correctly the last one i saw went for 120+/-
    a couple of months ago

I assumed that was high, so i started looking for a psa 9,

Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    i too am looking for a good centered 9, but the prices have went up in the past few months, on 9s and 10s. i assume with his retirement he gained some interest, and people are stocking up before he gets into the hall.