Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

A massive THANK YOU to Nickolai (Shipcoin)!!! Pictures added!

I want to take the opportunity to publicly thank Nick for his generosity in sending me a fantastic group of Israeli coins. They are beautiful!!! In addition to that, they are all new to me. I will treasure this act of generosity for as long as I live!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I've finally been able to get around to scanning and presenting these coins, as promised. My apologies for the small size of the scans, but it's all I could manage at the time. I'll do larger scans later, and probably present a few of these in my Jester's Challenge series. Thanks again to Nick and I especially like the last coin!! imageimage

By the way, which side is the obverse and which is the reverse?

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Nick is spreading the wealth...image

It's good to have diverse interests here-Nick has certainly had me looking at Russian and Isreali coins in a different light. Nice gift-congratulations!
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    How about some pics jester.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    You are very welcome, Mike and thanks for the compliments! image
    N. N.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Fair enough; pix will be here within 24 hours.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Better late than never, I suppose!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Nice coins Nick! A neat horde for the jester-man... image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • Options
    imageimage
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Hey Nicolai, you are good people.

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    Thanks everybody for the compliments and you are very welcome , Mike! image Let me guess.. next Jester's Challenge will be, certainly the last coin, isn't it?! imageimage
    N. N.