Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Does or Is anyone collecting the $2 Moose or $8 Grizzly?

I have just purchased both and have some questions as to who would grade and slab it? I am not sure PCGS does and have not found a registry for them. Any help would be appreciated. Thannks, Walt

Comments

• Options
    Any pictures of those? I am not familiar with them.
    Thanks
    -john
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I thought of getting the $8 coin just because it's another RCM oddity.

Speaking of oddities, I got this set of three NCLT 50 cent pieces for a little more than the price of one. The only one I really wanted was the Flying Pig, but I couldn't pass up the bargain. It will make a nice addition to my "weird RCM products" collection.
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    You could try ICCS, the Canadian coin grading service in Toronto. I want to purchase the Moose and Grizzly for my collection too.

• Options
  • Options
    ttt in case nemesis and john missed this image

• Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the $3 linx coin and the $6.73 muskrat coin. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    I was going to order those today and the 2000 Year of the Dragon $15.00 Proof but I wanted to get the weight specs first. Nemesis, have you received yours yet or do you know the weight specs?
    Thx

Jack
    Jack
  • Options
    I just won these two coins on Ebay today. I can't wait for them to arrive! I haven't gotten any new coins in quite a while, and I need my fix image

• Options
    jasbucks

No I am waiting for the mint to ship the Grizzly and the Moose should be he soon. I bought him 3rd party