Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Congratulations Daniel Biddle

You knocked me off the list for the top-5 all time proof washingtons... but your set looks great and congratulations. I continue to plug away at my new set of (oops... almost spilled the beans again).... cheers, alan mendelson

Comments

• Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    ALAN:
    Thanks for the congtats, however, it was not I who knocked you out of the top 5
    in the All-Time Finest Proof Wash. Qtr list 1932-1964. You are going to have to blame
    Wondercoin(Mitch) for that. His set is NEW to the top 5 list, mine has been there a few years.image
    I only upgraded my 1942 coin to PR68, hence the reason for the RED UPDATED sign.
    Daniel D. Biddle
    Paris, KY.
  • Options
    Danny, Alan might of got it wrong but let me congratulate you on the major moves you have been making in the Washington Quarters Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1932-1964) Registry. Now #8 and coming on strong! I expect to see you moving further up the ladder as time goes by. Congratulations! image

Rick
  • Options
    Alan,

Actually, it was the TRH Collection that knocked both your's and my set down a notch. I believe that Mitch's set's been there a while and the TRH set was just added recently. Now, we're both sittin' at # 6, but that's soon to change, also. I just found out that I crossed a '54 PR68DCAM from an NGC holder and will be adding it shortly. It is now a pop 10 coin with none finer. You'd love the coin as it has monster rainbow rims! image
    I hope you feel that #7 is lucky! image

Danny,

Congrats on the nice upgrade.
    If you have an extra 67 now sittin' around, perhaps we can do a trade? image

Don
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    Wow, Danny! I just saw that you passed me in the c.s. sets.

Big Congrats on reachin' 66.00 GPA!!! image

Don
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    DON:
    My 1942 PR67 Quarter is available.
    Maybe we can trade a proof for a mint state.
    LMK what you have in mind.
    RICK:
    Thank You for the kind words.
    You fellers are great!!image
    Daniel Biddle
    Paris, KY.
  • Options
    Don and others: thanks for the update on who's to blame for knocking me off the top five.

Don-- good luck to you at #6 and yes "7" is lucky on the come out roll... but we usually call it "big red." So when I discuss my coin collection at the craps table, from now on I will be calling it the "all time finest big red set."

though I must admit it was more fun when it was #1.

cheers, alan mendelson