Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Slabbed Coins so Ugly, only Their Momma Could Love

braddickbraddick Posts: 25,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's see some of your hideous, ugliest, Slabbed coins.

Here's one of mine: (from the famous "SuperCoin Hoard")

image

Comments

  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's um........real nice Pat. image
  • Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    That was so ugly, I have to put a picture of a nice coin just to get your coin to "Butt Ugly"image

    Tom

    image
    Tom

  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    YIKES!!! For Braddicks coin..

    YIKES!!! For that 1875 Half....


    The 2 YIKES have 2 totaly different meanings....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I can find a Frankie pricture here somewhere!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options
    Here is my latest ugly....
    .
    .image
    .
    .
    .image
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭
    If I even touched that slab I think I would feel the need to wash my handsimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    That Ike has a face only a mother or father could love...yikes
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭✭
    The IKE is a little short on eye appeal.............image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    that Ike has embryo toning
  • Options
    UGH...Is that one of the coins that came from that French guy's stomach? image
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever
  • Options
    This is the ugliest coin I have and I really wonder why I bought it in the first place. image I had to really lighten it up just to be able to see the scan as it`s a dark chocolate brown.

    imageimage
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a thread I can enter! Did someone say Frankie?? In an old rattler slab at that! image



    image

    image

    image
    Ken
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Here is my ugliest slabbed coin, it's in a 66 holder

    image


    image
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    Here's a good one, I mean bad one. I call it Headlight cause it looks like Liberty has a light shining out her head. It's an ugly ass coin with nasty toning. PCGS 63.



    image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file