Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
NGC Poor-1 Ike Dollar for $110!!!!
moosesr
Posts:
1,966
✭✭✭
February 22, 2004 1:03AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
Looks like I should start looking for badly worn coins for my collection if I want them to appreciate in value
Link
Charlie
0
Comments
Options
rottnrog
Posts:
683
✭✭✭
February 22, 2004 1:04AM
0
Options
braddick
Posts:
25,192
✭✭✭✭✭
February 22, 2004 3:25AM
Wow. It's sold.
0
Options
MSD61
Posts:
3,382
✭
February 22, 2004 4:30AM
And I didn't even get to see what it looked like
Omnicoin
0
Options
Outhaul
Posts:
7,440
✭✭✭✭✭
February 22, 2004 4:41AM
Awright Pat...show us the pic!
0
Options
braddick
Posts:
25,192
✭✭✭✭✭
February 22, 2004 5:38AM
<< <i>Awright Pat...show us the pic! >>
I purchased it, "sight unseen". I'll image it when it arrives!
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
<< <i>Awright Pat...show us the pic! >>
I purchased it, "sight unseen". I'll image it when it arrives!