Options
ANR Website Back Up
Hi all:
The cable that was accidentally cut outside our Wolfeboro offices has been repaired, so our website at www.anrcoins.com is back up, including bidding for our March Haig Koshkarian sale.
Thanks for your patience!
John Kraljevich
ANR
The cable that was accidentally cut outside our Wolfeboro offices has been repaired, so our website at www.anrcoins.com is back up, including bidding for our March Haig Koshkarian sale.
Thanks for your patience!
John Kraljevich
ANR
John Kraljevich, Director of Numismatic Americana, Stack's Bowers Galleries
0
Comments
In return for this fantastic idea, I'll accept a royalty of a mere 50% discount on the 1797 half!
Commemorative posters of some of the beauties in the Koshkarian collection would be nice. And, it would be nice if someone from your office would write an article for the GJ regarding the 1851 overstrike dollar. A recapitulation of the overstrike vs O-mint die arguments vis-a-vis the so-called 51O dollar would be nice.
EVP
How does one get a hater to stop hating?
I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com
I just saw your website for the first time & fell deeply & seriously in love with a piece of gold. Looks like I'll have to register!