Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Check out this pull!!

Friend of mine pulled this and asked me to sell it for him!

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KM
    How do I view the card that you are referencing?
    Mike
    Link
    Mike
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Mike
    goto ebay and type in that # and click find. it should pull up. if not someone will follow with link. i forgot how to post link on here.
  • Options
    KM
    I edited the link on me.
    Mike
    Nice card - great pull - I NEVER get that kind of stuff!
    Mike
  • Options
    wondering what you think that should end at? i told my friend around 300$ i thought maybe more maybe less. just hope a mcgrady fan sees it. he is giving me a kick back for selling it. he doesnt do ebay.
  • Options
    Wow,
    what are the odds of pulling a card
    with TWO patches used on the swatch they
    cut from the jersey? I mean getting one would
    be lucky... but TWO on the SAME CARD is like
    hitting the Lotto!! and this one is numbered 1/1...

wonder how you friend got so lucky?
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    bigkid
    it is a tag team and they are listed in the guide so i trusted this is a real 1 of 1 card? if i am mistaken and its a fraud i will pull it!!
    beckett guide says tag team jsy tag print run 1 no pricing due to scarcity. and mcgardy and gooden are listed under it. there is 10 total 1 of 1 cards in this insert set.
  • Options
    BKAH - Are you trying to imply something about this card? At first you seem pretty WOW about the card, but then you ask "I wonder how your friend got so lucky?". That seems like a question that was derived from suspicion. Luck is just that - luck. You either have it or you don't. No need to wonder how somebody got it, it just happens. Afterall, it is a legit 1/1 card.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    Roach
    Thanks i also think its for sure legit thats why i listed it. i am an honest dealer. i know i sold an auto out of this same set of fleer focus #d to 25! i forget who the player was. but i sent it to canada to bagitgill and i saw him on these boards before. so i know he can back me up as being an honest seller.
  • Options
    BKAH
    I know you were just messin but in case there are people out there who do not follow Bball or the fleer focus product. I know I don't need to say this but KM is one of the good guys!

<< <i>Tag Team Dual Jersey >>

- 10 cards
    - Numbered to 250
    This hot insert is sure to produce some "big pulls". The jersey version contains game worn swatches from the hottest duos the NBA has to offer.! Also look for a super rare "Jersey Tags" version that is a 1-of-1!
    I checked current and previous auctions on ebay and couldn't find anyone selling this type item - this could get some play. image
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options

the card is 110% authentic

you can look on the back of the card and see it says "this card contains pieces of tags cut from the jersey" and if you've ever seen an authentic NBA jersey they have a tag in the bottom left corner that has the team logo (like the McGrady swatch has), an NBA authentics logo (like the Gooden swatch has), and then the jersey size and a place to write the player's last name

BKAH, your recent blatant attempts to stir up controversy where there isn't any to be stirred are getting pretty pathetic, give it a rest
  • Options

<< <i>Roach
    Thanks i also think its for sure legit thats why i listed it. i am an honest dealer. i know i sold an auto out of this same set of fleer focus #d to 25! i forget who the player was. but i sent it to canada to bagitgill and i saw him on these boards before. so i know he can back me up as being an honest seller. >>

must have been Peja Stoijokavic (sp?) if you sold it to baljitgill cause that's all he collects
  • Options
    mxracer no i think i remember what it was. it was an eddie curry from the bulls auto #d to 25. pretty sure. he left positive feedback for me also so i know he was happy.
  • Options

oh yeah he did collect Eddy Curry for a very brief time before switching to Peja