Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2001 Silver Eagle (Toned)

Do you like this? image
You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!

Comments

  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭
    Given the fact that it must be AT (it's less than three years old), I still like it.
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Given the fact that it must be AT (it's less than three years old), I still like it. >>

    It'll still get slabbed.

    On the other hand, I can't really say I love those colors--it's nice, though, but I've prefer others that I've seen.

    Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    I have a few of these, Franklins and Washingtons sitting on the shelves of a safe in my fathers garage! I can see them changing by the week!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    What would be a definition of AT!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file