Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Resolving a NARU who didn't deliver


In late January I won an Ebay auction for a whopping $10. Paid via Paypal with credit card, and was told it would ship immediately and I would have it in 5 days or so.

Today I have no product, their email is dead, and Ebay has NARU'd them.

Should I file a dispute with Paypal, or with the credit card?

Comments

  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    Paypal first but I would also notify your cc company if the deadline for claims is close.
    I think paypal is 30 days.
  • Options
    Call your credit card company immediately and have them remove the fraudulent charge to your account.
    image
    "It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning."
    - Calvin
    "Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?"
    - Hobbes
  • Options
    The best recourse you have is using your credit card. Only 10 bucks, but smart move using your C.C....image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file