Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
For Franklin half people only- okay mint set guy's too
darktone
Posts:
8,437
✭✭✭
February 20, 2004 8:50AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
I thought you might enjoy these two
. mike
0
Comments
Options
airplanenut
Posts:
22,772
✭✭✭✭✭
February 20, 2004 8:57AM
Very cool! I have a 1961 almost exactly like your 1958
JK Coin Photography
- eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos |
LOW
Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to
Pancreatic Cancer Research
0
Options
XpipedreamR
Posts:
8,059
✭✭
February 20, 2004 8:58AM
Me likee
0
Options
CoinAddict
Posts:
5,571
✭
February 20, 2004 10:21AM
Very nice. I really like the 1958.
Frank's Franklin Tutorials
Capped Bust Half Series
Capped Bust Half Dime Series
0
Options
darktone
Posts:
8,437
✭✭✭
February 20, 2004 9:41PM
Thanks guy's! I have the whole mint set with toning like the 58! mike
0
Options
MadMonk
Posts:
3,743
✭
February 20, 2004 9:53PM
Sweeeeet! Show us the rest of the coins!!!
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
0
Options
darktone
Posts:
8,437
✭✭✭
February 20, 2004 11:02PM
Hear are the rest of the D mint coins. I don't know what the other side of these coins look like but I can dream about it
. I can tell all the coins that are facing reverse up have full torch, full steps,full bell lines. mike
face up quarter
face down quarter
face down half
face up dime
face down dime
FS nickel
0
Options
FC57Coins
Posts:
9,140
✭
February 20, 2004 11:29PM
Schweeeeeeet! Those coins look very nicely toned!
0
Options
foodude
Posts:
3,591
✭✭✭
February 20, 2004 11:40PM
Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule:
https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16
Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
0
Options
hockeyman1717
Posts:
462
February 21, 2004 12:34AM
Sweet coins, i love that kind of toning
0
Options
dan1ecu
Posts:
1,573
February 21, 2004 5:22AM
Beautiful! Clean looking, too.
Dan
Dan McInnes
mcinnes@mailclerk.ecok.edu">dmcinnes@mailclerk.ecok.edu
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
Capped Bust Half Series
Capped Bust Half Dime Series
face up quarter
face down quarter
face down half
face up dime
face down dime
FS nickel
Dan
mcinnes@mailclerk.ecok.edu">dmcinnes@mailclerk.ecok.edu