Options
Finally got some grades (and a 67CAM 1965 SMS Washington)!!!
Well after several tries I finally got a 1965 SMS Washington to go cameo. Cents are still tought, though but I was 4 for 4 on the Kennedys. This is an order I sent to go to Teletrade.
1c 1965 SMS RD PCGS 66 (about right but I thought it had a chance at CAM)
1c 1965 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right but I thought it had a chance at CAM)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 66 (I thought 67 and possibly CAM)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right but I thought possibly CAM)
10c 1959 PCGS 67 Proof CAM (heavy contrast.....wow, I thought this would DCAM)
10c 1967 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (I thought 67)
25c 1965 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (FINALLY...awesome coin. Coulda gone 68)
50c 1965 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (about right)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (about right but one of the 66's had a shot at DCAM)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (about right)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (about right)
1c 1965 SMS RD PCGS 66 (about right but I thought it had a chance at CAM)
1c 1965 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right but I thought it had a chance at CAM)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 66 (I thought 67 and possibly CAM)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right)
1c 1966 SMS RD PCGS 67 (about right but I thought possibly CAM)
10c 1959 PCGS 67 Proof CAM (heavy contrast.....wow, I thought this would DCAM)
10c 1967 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (I thought 67)
25c 1965 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (FINALLY...awesome coin. Coulda gone 68)
50c 1965 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (about right)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 66 CAM (about right but one of the 66's had a shot at DCAM)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (about right)
50c 1966 SMS PCGS 67 CAM (about right)
0
Comments
and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
Major score on the quarter. As the first year of clad production, full blown cameos are few and far between.
Russ, NCNE
J&J Coins
website
Wild Ebay Toners for sale
The big O