Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com --------------------------------- "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!" "If it don't make $" "It don't make cents""
Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com --------------------------------- "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!" "If it don't make $" "It don't make cents""
the jpeg is a PCGS-MS-63 that I'll be getting from tonelover this weekend. I canNOT wait for it to arrive as he promised me the pic does only partial justice to its lustrous beauty.
Comments
---------------------------------
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
"If it don't make $"
"It don't make cents""
designset
Treasury Seals Type Set
Although it also looks a little dull, I believe, for some reason, that it's just the photo.
---------------------------------
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
"If it don't make $"
"It don't make cents""
designset
Treasury Seals Type Set
I agree with x-pipe. Were they minted at San Francisco?
designset
Treasury Seals Type Set
Tonelover wouldn't praise a coin if it didn't deserve it, so I'd put stock in that coin.
LSCC#1864
Ebay Stuff