Options
I believe Al pointed these out last week
FSN matte&proofs
al I believe posted one that closed on eBay, the matte example that sold for 91.00...this tickedme off as I wanted the set but hemmed and hawed till I didnt see ads anymore...well low and behold Darryl Crane got wind and I guess is slowly putting some on eBay at issue price...to which I just snagged the pair..
so I take back my "cant get for life of me"
al I believe posted one that closed on eBay, the matte example that sold for 91.00...this tickedme off as I wanted the set but hemmed and hawed till I didnt see ads anymore...well low and behold Darryl Crane got wind and I guess is slowly putting some on eBay at issue price...to which I just snagged the pair..
so I take back my "cant get for life of me"

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
0
Comments
wheres the original thread?
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
i had to go back to page 25 but i found the original thread. i hope it's the one you were looking for.
al h.
thanks
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill