Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

WOW, is the whining really that bad around here?..

I go to open Wondo's post about the giveaway, only to have a email sent to me stating that it's been moved to another forum.
Is this due to incessant whining by some forum members? Cripes, I thought my kids whine too much. This inquisitive mind needs to know.

OOOOOOOPS, this too, might be moved because it's OT.

Edited to add: I just noticed that the "Wondo" thread magically disappeared.
What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?

Comments

  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Nahh, it's not that bad, it could get worse...

    image
  • Options
    We have had a separate forum for these for a very long time.
    I've been lax on making sure they stay there.

    It's not a matter of whining since as a company we decided in the beginning to have them in a separate area, it just wasn't being enforced.

    Carol
  • Options
    What are give aways?
    GottaGetCoins

    Currently attempting the 12 Coin US Gold Type Set and the 20th Century US Major Coin Type Set. Completed a Franklin Half Proof Set.
  • Options
    What are give aways

    Well, I guess we'll never know. As I see many other threads, including this one, that are off topic, why not SLAM'EM all. Why pick the one that was relevant to a topic that concerns us all...PCGS's shipping time or the U.S.P.O.? I mean like, who's at fault? I would've liked to have found out. I'm merely assuming, but I'm sure there are others that would've like to have this info. too. Moreover, many participated in the giveaway
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    No biggie. Just go to the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the page, and look for "Coin Swaps, Tags, and Giveaways". That's where those threads are.

    It's not like they deleted it.

    New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

  • Options
    If it pertains to submission times, I have a box of Kleenex next to my computer!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

    NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

    WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file