Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WANTED BOOKS: Bowers Silver Dollar Encyclopedia & Current VAM Book (Got Breen's)

I am in the market to purchase the following 2 Coin Books in like new condition and preferably hardbound.

1) Most recent 2 Volume Edition of edition of Silver Dollars & Trade Dollars of the United States - A Complete Encyclopedia by Q. David Bowers

2) Most recent VAM Book

3) Walter Breen's Complete U.S Coin Encyclopedia (Already picked up -- Thanks Tom G. "TGilliams" image )

Please PM me if you have any of the above books available for an inexpensive price. Thanks!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Comments

• Options
    stuwert one of breens ency is listed in thread below here

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pontiacinf: Thanks for the link and the lead on the Breen book. I am PM-ing the owner about it, and appreciate your assistance in hooing us up together!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

• Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm just looking for the remaining 2 Books in like new condition and preferably hardbound. I picked up the Breen's Encyclopedia from "TGilliams" (Thanks Tom!) image

1) Most recent 2 Volume Edition of edition of Silver Dollars & Trade Dollars of the United States - A Complete Encyclopedia by Q. David Bowers

2) Most recent VAM Book

Stuart

• Options

<< <i> am in the market to purchase the following 2 Coin Books in like new condition and preferably hardbound. >>

<< <i>1) Most recent 2 Volume Edition of edition of Silver Dollars & Trade Dollars of the United States - A Complete Encyclopedia by Q. David Bowers >>

Mine is still available! image

This one is not cheap!!

KoolCoin