Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Here's a chance to enjoy some of Shylocks photography - WOW!!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
Check out this collage of the 1880 S1 - great layout to make the clash understandable. If you get a chance, check out his other auctions, just for the photography.

Link to 1880 S1 IHC
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this one doesn't get nuked to the BST board like the last one did. Nice presentation and photos.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    Great pics, kuhl coin.
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    He is truly amazing at imaging copper. I'd be happy to be even half as good.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mggodm3 - no, received an apology from the forum meister for that one. They thought I was shamelessly promoting one of my auctions rather than sharing another members photography skills. It's the only way to see Shylocks talents these days.....image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those are tremendous pics....and very educational, too!

Thanks.
  • Options

This 1897 S1 "1 in neck" is really cool.

Unfortunately, it looks like Shylock is cleaning out his closet. Hope he doesn't lose interest. image
  • Options
    That's a cool clash... I WANT IT! Hmm, nvm, price tag is a bit out of my range... image Really cool though, and great pics of course!
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great clash and pics. Someone help me capture rainbow color on a silver coin! Shylock? Tim? Trial and error stinks! K

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file