Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Dud thread

Due to an overwhelming response, I have decided to edit out all my posts so you will be left wondering what pithy little nuggets of wisdom you missed.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Did I miss Something????????? imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Did I miss Something????????? imageimage >>

Unlikely image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I read both of them. For those curious, send me a coin and I will let you know what you missed. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    LMAO!!!!
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • Options
    Someone having brain farts?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Question, I know how to edit a post, that's simple.... But how the heck do you edit the title, so it changes on the forum listing like this threads did? What am I missing?

Myriads
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    You can only edit the thread title if you originated the thread. You do it by overlaying the old thread title with the new one under edit mode (at which time you can also edit the message posting).

edited to add: You have to edit your first posting in the thread when it was created. A box with the thread title is shown above the box for the posting.
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Ah! thank you for sharing the hidden lore! The help is appreciated.

Myriads