topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always have.

• Options
    Always will.

• Options
    Really.

Only reason I don't do as much as US is cuz of age and liquidity of US stuff fer da wife.

• Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Screw the wife and join the DARKSIDE!

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

Thanks for thinking of me. I love them too! Please sign me up for your generous giveaway. Wow, it's hard to choose which ones you should send me, but perhaps the old cob...

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Oh the cob is too corny.

• Options
    All the more reason to dispense with it.

One man's treasure is another man's trash. Or something like that. I'll PM my mailing address.image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Quite a statement.

Pictures speak louder than words!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    coinnerdcoinnerd Posts: 491 ✭✭✭
    Nice. The cob is from the Lima mint, though.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Screw the wife and join the DARKSIDE!

image >>

I can do both?image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Tired of the 1955 Egypt 5 Pound gold, yet? image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options

<< <i>Please sign me up for your generous giveaway. Wow, it's hard to choose which ones you should send me >>

I choose that 1895 dragon yen.image
    Roy

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Since I already have and Eddie £5, I'll take the GB Crown and Japanese Yen please.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    coinnerd......You is right of coors. Lima it is. Shudda known. Tried to buy fireworks in Nogales wid it an they wudn't take it.

trozau.....not tired of the Egypt yet. Had to get it to match the 1/2 and 1 I have. But then I got the dang thing slabbed and killed off my plans to put em all in a custom Capital holder and have one sweet lil set of coins.

I..............REALLY..........like Egyptian coins. But they are as numerous as Franklin Mint and I lost track. Kept the chariots and the 56 silver guy in chains one. I purtend to be in a pyramid lookin at friezes.

• Options
    Tried to buy fireworks in Nogales wid it an they wudn't take it.

Shoot, I'll trade with ya for melt. Fireworks, firearms, firewater, blankets, what ever . image
  • Options
    No fair, Nerd!! I got first dibs! Besides, you've already got a stockpile of them, and I have yet to get even one!!!image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Nice looking collection.
  • Options
    you've already got a stockpile of them

Yea, but I can never have too many nice ones like that. image
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Nice bunch of coins. Love that £5 1902!
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.