Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Just bought this

Photo from Auction for your comments and opinions image I'll post better one when it gets here.

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Nice one!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    US coins are boring by comparison. Just no contest.

Wish darksiders were more popular. But they require study and the Redbook is small and cheap.

Too bad.

Furrin coins got class.

• Options
    Very nice pick up. I've been doing my homework since I started to collect the Euros and I agree, the Darkside has some wonderfuly pretty coins to offer.

Sad that such a great old coin has to survive the indignitiy of a crookedly stapled flip. :-(

Myriads
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you heavy players over here, Topstuf and Myriads!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Looks like they will be changing their icons soon.image

Oh yeah great looking coin boz.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    What is this coin, I'm genuinely curious.

The scan makes legends almost unreadable and the guy does not look familiar, so my rash conclusion is that this is Spain-related.

Nice coin, though image Would love to see the reverse image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    Nice coin, can't wait for better photos.
  • Options
    jester said: "Glad to see you heavy players over here, Topstuf and Myriads!"

Me a heavy player? when did that happen? :-)

I've always considered myself a pretty low level guy here....

As for an Icon change, the LibNick is pretty close to my heart. I've thought about a Judd-561 though... but that's still lightside.

Myriads