Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

New Splash Page

While my sig line keeps growing image it became apparant that all my coins links would no longer fit. So I made one web page that will link to them all. All graphics and images were done by me. What do you all think?

LINKY-POO
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    Very impressive......image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Balanced, handsome images, not overdone, overall very nice page!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    Very nice Bill....... image
  • Options
    imageLooks Great!
  • Options
    It looks great. Your coin photography is excellent. The page design is simple and easy to navigate, just like a page should be, and the images load in reasonable speeds given the size of the pictures. I'm a disliker of frames, but thats a minor quibble :-)

I love those Goetz patterns. So very cool.

Myriads
  • Options
    I'm impressedimage

The glass is half full!
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kewl! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Cosmic, very nice job. I wish I knew how to do that.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    As impressive as the artistic quality of Goetz's work is, I'm just as impressed by the range of the works you've been able to collect, Cosmic! They are truly beautiful.

I'd be remiss if I didn't draw attention to your number 1 registry set, too! That's no small feat, and it goes to show you there's a bit of Lightside in all of us.

Great job on the format and overall quality of the site, as well. If I were to suggest anything, it would be to go with a different script than the gothic letters you're presently using; they're very hard to read. Perhaps this is due to the background, but maybe there's another type of gothic that's easier on the eyes.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Looks good image

I was tinkering around a while back with that slide show format you and Scott were using, adding java to it, but got distracted image.. I've still got it somewhere, have to dig it out and see if there's anything you guys can use off of it.
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Stunning work Cosmic!

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. I see your Registry Sets are at the bottom. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the comments and compliments. Jester I may chnage the font if I find another I like and Shiro yes the registry sets are at the bottom for a reason.image
    Bill

09/07/2006