Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Question for GSA Morgan owners

Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
How many of you have sent them in to NGC for grading?
"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson

Comments

• Options
    Steve,

I have 5 of them, 78,80,82,83 &84 and none of them have been sent in to NGC. I got the 78 from GSA Guy, and it is superb!!!

I have a friend in my coin club that I have sent in 10 for, so far. The lowest grade he has received is a MS63 and three of his have come back PL.image
    Gary
  • Options
    Zero, and I have the 78 and 80-85, including the 80/79 rev 78. I don't think any of them would get above 63...nor does it really matter to me.
  • Options
    UMMM....2 weeks ago I would've been able to give you an answer...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    I have two that I would like to send in, but that won't meet the minimum of 5 submissions. NGC's policy of a minimum of 5 GSAs turns me off.

Bob
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭
    I have the full set 1878-1885, 1890, 1891. Would love to have a "qualified" appraisal of grade but don't want the blue stickers on my holders!
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options

<< <i>I have the full set 1878-1885, 1890, 1891 >>

Ooooh ! I hate you image
  • Options
    GeminiGemini Posts: 3,085
    I have 12 sets I put in the bank vault right after the GSA sale and I haven't seen them since then.
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file