Home U.S. Coin Forum

Should I be getting concerned...

I sent in a small submission Economy to PCGS dropping it off at the Long Beach show on 1/31/04, and the website doesn't even find the invoice number yet if I do a submission check. Of course, I realize the submission will take a while, but shouldn't it be showing up on their website by now?

JJacks
Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s

Comments

• too bad the clock does not start ticking until they enter it. I would be a little concerned.
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes there is a problem in the paper work that slows things done. If there are any errors on your submission form, it can delay entry until the problem/error is corrected. Study you copy of the submission and see if there are any mistakes.

If it is not entered by the end of the week, I'd call.

I've noticed that my submissions are typically entered within a day or two of when they were actually received. edited to add: Within a day includes being entered the same day the submission was actually recieved.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • JB
    It is not till the day after they show it as recieved that the clock starts.

foodude
    I have heard that one from CS & DH too very funny.

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • deleted

read post wrong
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    deleted

read post wrong

That's not a funny or informative postimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file